This Report is from Telesur and based on Algerian Press Reports, translated out of Spanish from Moussa Ibrahim confirmó muerte de Gaddafi por bombardeo de la Otan (1). It was made after NATO had bombed the convoy in which Moammar Gaddafi was part. It was in that stage unclear what happened later. It seems very likely that first NATO wounded Gaddafi, and then the NATO Rebels killed him.

"He urged the Libyan people to continue in strength and recalled the words of Al Gaddafi in his last speech, "we must continue to resist even if you cannot listen any more"

Libyan government spokesman, Moussa Ibrahim, confirmed the death of leader Muammar Gaddafi on Thursday, when a convoy that was traveling was bombed by planes of  the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO). He stressed he did not die by the bullets of the rebel National Transitional Council (CNT), but by the wounds of the missiles.

Ibrahim reported that Al Gaddafi "was in a convoy made up of several vehicles. The pilots of the murderers of NATO aircraft bombed the convoy. The vehicle where the leader was traveling was hit by the attack and he was severely wounded," reported the Algiers agency ISP.

The note adds that "the rebels traitors in a pickup moved to the city of Misrata. The leader died on the way. At that time the rebels was shot in the head and abdomen to simulate that he had died by the bullets of the rebels. "

Moussa Ibrahim urged the Libyan people to continue in strength and recalled the words of Al Gaddafi in his last speech, "must continue to resist even if you can not listen anymore."

Also, the spokesman of Al Gaddafi regime clarified that Saif Al Islam, son and leader of the resistance, remains alive.

The members of NATO and Western governments spokesmen urged him to surrender.

Moussa Ibrahim announced the death of leader Muammar Gaddafi in the early hours of Friday, but said "he will remain alive in their hearts and that of the faithful who have been resisting for defending their country and have hunted the traitors of NATO in Libya, "published Algiers ISP.

However, Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi was reported dead on Thursday morning after being shot in the head during a shootout in Sirte, his hometown.

According to the self-appointed chief executive of the National Transitional Council (CNT), Mahmoud Jibril, "when found, was in good health and had a gun," he told a news conference in Tripoli (capital), then adding was taken to a pick-up.

"When starting the vehicle, was involved in a shootout between pro-Qaddafi fighters and revolutionaries, and died of a gunshot to the head," he added.

"He was alive until arrival at the hospital" Misrata (northwest), said the chief executive of the CNT.

Earlier, Mohamed Leith, commander of the CNT in the south of Misrata, said "Al Gaddafi was in a jeep against the rebels opened fire. He went out and tried to flee. He took refuge in a pipeline. The rebels opened fire again and came out with a Kalashnikov in one hand and a pistol in the other. "

"He looked right and left, asking 'what happens here." The rebels opened fire again, wounding him in the shoulder and leg, and then succumbed "explained the commander."